Dovetail was created decades ago with a singular focus: to put brands together for shared marketing programs. That focus has never wavered.
From founder Richard Hopkins (1983-2010), to Vicki Carlew (2010 to 2019), and now Kathleen (Katy) Suggett, our success has been built on three things:
- Passion for making great partnerships
- Candor that helps ensure everyone is happy with the results
- Fun, because money isn’t everything!
Brands come to Dovetail to find partners for cross-merchandising partnerships that are often enhanced with shared social media, sampling, and joint advertising. The result is greater visibility and a sales lift, all for a fraction of the cost of typical marketing programs.
At Dovetail, we focus on three tenets:
- Every brand is a client, no matter who is paying.
- Integrity is paramount.
- Work should be fun. So brace yourself, we’re going to want to be friends.